What’s new? First off, we added a 4th day…..because there is just to much new information you need to hear!
- For the Officer: How to leading a Truck Company
- For the Chauffeur: Making your ladder work – Positioning, never say never!
- For those riding backwards: Updated VEIS (vent, enter, isolate and search), outside vent, effective ground ladder usage, thermal imaging and the aggressive primary search.
This very aggressive, hands-on 4 day program, incorporates truck company operations, truck company officer strategy and tactics, aerial apparatus practices concepts capped off with “putting it all together” scenarios! Our instructors will bring their “best practices” and “down and dirty” skills showing how they can work for your department.
The Topics: The basics to the advanced
- Forcible Entry and Exiting
- Ground Ladders
- Search and Rescue
- Thermal Imaging
- Horizontal and Vertical Ventilation
- Offensive Operations With Aerial Apparatus
- Truck Company Officer: Leading Your Team
While this program is ideally offered as a 4 day offering, it can be adjusted in to accommodated local scheduling needs, compressing the program to need available time constraints.